Pages

6.25.2011

Get To Da Choppa!!!

So, a few different people at my work have small RC helicopters that they fly around the office when they need a break from coding. When I checked online and saw that you could buy one for $20 bucks, I had to have one. Thanks to Amazon Prime, a few short days later I was in possession of this:

Most fun you can have for $20. Legally.
I gotta say, for the price, it's a pretty awesome little chopper. The controls are great and it's damn fun to fly. It has a few glitchy problems, stuff like having to flip the switch back and forth a few times to turn it on. Also, it's worth noting that if you and a friend both have choppers and try to fly at the same time there will be a channel conflict and your choppers will go out of control and crash! All in all, however, these are ridiculously fun and a great deal for the price. If you like RC stuff at all, I would highly recommend ordering one off Amazon. Here's a short video of crusin' in the S107G in my apartment. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment