Pages

6.25.2011

Assassin's Creed Revelations Trailer

First of all, this post is a little belated. I slacked off a bit when pouring through all of the E3 sweetness because it happened to fall right on finals week this year. So I am still discovering little nuggets of awesomeness that I missed out on when they were revealed a couple weeks ago. I just had to post this one though.

No matter what you thought of the first Assassin's Creed game (personally, I thought it had great atmosphere and platforming but was extremely repetitive in its mission structure) you can't deny that it had some amazing cinematic trailers. Since Assassin's Creed 2, it seems that Ubisoft has turned their trailer-making-machine into a distillery of supercooled badassery. Both AC2 and Brotherhood had brilliant trailers and, what's more important,  the games were brilliant as well! To say I am excited for Revelations would be an understatement. Watch the trailer and take the emotional seesaw from drooling glee to unrestrained frustration as you realize that you have to wait until November 30 to get your hands on the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment