Pages

7.03.2011

Green Lantern

I saw Green Lantern tonight. I hadn't planned on going to see this in theaters, let alone for a full price 3D showing, but a friend invited me and I couldn't justify spending the evening in my sweltering apartment, sweating in front of a Netflix movie while there were air-conditioned theaters waiting mere minutes away.

As for the movie, I don't really have much to say (as opposed to my lengthy expose on Transformers 3). It wasn't terrible. That's just about the gist of it. Kind of underwhelming in general but it was fairly enjoyable. Not anything that I will probably see again, and definitely not worth your loot to see in 3D or even at the theater. Give it a rent when it comes to DVD and you'll have a solid night's worth of entertainment.

Here's to the rest of the summer blockbusters living up to the hype. Check out my (soon to be up) Movies page for release dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment